1/16/13

Free Truck Valentine Printables

Valentine's Day is just a little less than a month away and I'm excited because I've already got our cards and treats done for both kids' classes. 

Way back around the beginning of the year I went hunting for some good after Christmas clearance sales.  Thanks to one of my favorite sites, Totally Target, I was able to score a bunch of Chuck Trucks for just $0.39 each.  After trying to figure out what to do with these little suckers (and surfing Pinterest for a while) I decided to use them for Valentines for the kids.  I created a printable topper for the trucks, but you could also use it for the little Hot Wheels & Matchbox cars that can usually be found for less than $1.00.

Start by downloading the Valentine Printable .pdf files and cutting out the cards.

Fill in the To and From sections of the cards.  I did these for my daughter, but Cole will fill in his own.  Fold the cards on the center line.

Using double sided tape, or a glue stick, or any other similar adhesive, attach the cards to the top of your trucks.  There you go, easy peasy Valentines that are sure to be a hit.

I've created 2 different types of printables that you can use.  The one above is just the front part of the cards and comes as a 3 per page on the .pdf file.  These would be good if you don't need to write a To and From on them.

The second printable is the one I used.  These are designed to fold over the top of your truck or car. 

Both of these printables are free for you to download and use for personal use.  Please link back to my site if you post information on them on your website or blog.  I always love to hear back about how projects work for you so feel free to leave a comment. 

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Cute!
I need to think about Valentines too!

Stephenie said...

Very cute! thank you!

Unknown said...

These are so cute! Thanks so much for the printable! www.thenymelrosefamily.com

Annette Whipple said...

Thank you for these truck Valentines. My son chose them to give to his preschool classmates.

I linked to you on a Valentine post listed below if you are interested.

http://www.thissimplehome.com/2013/02/valentine-fun.html

Joanna (joanna.price(at)live(dot)com) said...

Thank you so much for posting this! These are great. We are using them this year for preschool!