3/7/12

Thank You Notes for Little Kids

Thank you cards are a big deal around here.  Even when my kids are too little to write out their own cards I have them sit with me and tell me what they liked about their presents and then have them decorate the envelopes.  Since Cole can write his own thank you notes Kiley of course wants to do her own as well.  I created these cards in Shutterfly so that Kiley can color the outside and I can write a note on the inside.  It's the perfect way for her to get to "help" with thank you notes. If you don't already have a Shutterfly account, you can sign up here.  Then, if you click on this link you'll be able to order your own set of cards.  You could of course also make some on your own and print them out for the little thank you note writers in your home.




No comments: