12/31/10

Welcome

Welcome to TPcraft.com! My name is Shannon, and I'm a stay at home mom to two terrific kids, a 9 year old son and a 6 year old daughter. I created this site as a place to share some of the crafty projects that we do in our home using toilet paper, paper towel rolls and other cardboard tubes. Although this site started out as a craft site, I've since expanded to include travel tips as well as other family friendly articles and recommendations. I currently blog here, at our personal family page, and for the Jacksonville Moms Blog. My writing has been featured on Scary Mommy and in Jacksonville Magazine, as well as other syndicates. If you have any questions about our crafts or the site, or if you are interested in any advertising opportunities please feel free to contact me at shannon@yellowfence.com.

No comments: