5/12/11

Guest Blogger {My Oatmeal Kisses}

We're trying something new and exciting around here.  I have added a "guest blogger" feature.  Please welcome Kate from My Oatmeal Kisses as our first victim guest.  She and her daughter made an adorable little pigs house and 3 little pigs out of toilet paper rolls.  If you are interested in sharing a project on TPcraft.com please email me.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm Kate and I taught Kindergarten for 5 years. Now I teach a 3 year old and a 1 year old about all the fun things in life. Every day we have "Learning Time" where we do fun activities to stimulate their growth and development (and give me a creative outlet!)







Little Pig, Let Me Come In!
Not by the Hair of My Chinny Chin Chin!
Today we made a Three Little Pigs tissue box house!
Here are the supplies we started with:
A tissue box, pom-poms, paper, paper towel roll, tape, glue, scissors, markers and water colors.
First I wrapped the tissue box with white paper,
and Miss Sassy Painted it.
She can't wait to play with this.
Next I added red card stock for the roof.
And we made 3 Little Pigs out of the pom-poms and the paper towel roll.
And Miss Sassy drew a Big Bad Wolf.
I cut it out and glued it one a Popsicle stick.
Presto! The Three Little Pigs House
Miss S. had an awesome time acting out the story!
Fun fun fun!

No comments: