6/23/16

Summer Abroad with Kids :: Afternoon Tea at the Milestone Hotel

In the summer of 2016 our family set off to spend 8 weeks in London. We would explore the city and live like locals, renting a flat in Westminster. This was a far cry from our beach home in Florida and took a little adjusting to. We thrived in our new home away from home and had a jolly good time with many adventures along the way. This post is one installment in my series: Summer Abroad {with Kids}.

The Milestone Hotel :: A Perfect Afternoon Tea for the Whole Family
So how do you celebrate your 15th Wedding Anniversary when you’re in London with the entire family? Well with a special Afternoon Tea at the Milestone Hotel, of course.

When we started planning our summer trip to London I knew we wanted to do something special on our anniversary, but I also knew we’d have the kids with us and no childcare. So a date night out was out of the question. We decided on booking an English Afternoon Tea for the family. After researching the best places in London, I decided on the Milestone Hotel for our anniversary tea.

The Milestone Hotel offers a delightful Afternoon Tea that is fun for the entire family. We were seated in the cozy Park Lounge where we delighted in tea and cakes and treats! The kids enjoyed their Little Prince and Princess Tea and my husband and I indulged in the Traditional Afternoon Tea. Everything they served was amazing. The little finger sandwiches were savory and delicious and the pastries were sweet and heavenly. My daughter even asked for more macarons and our server graciously brought her a plate of the most delicious pink macarons I’ve ever eaten.



My little macaron lover!
In addition to offering a phenomenal Afternoon Tea experience, the kids had the opportunity to decorate a cupcake before we left. Overall, I can’t think of a better way to celebrate our 15th anniversary.


Decorating cupcakes.
Thank you go the Milestone Hotel for offering us a complimentary tea in exchange for this review. All opinions are my own.


No comments: