2/19/16

5 Reasons to Love Dollar Shave Club

A few months ago my husband asked me to sign him up for Dollar Shave Club. I was skeptical at first, but now that we've tried the service, I can honestly say that we love it. So here are my top 5 reasons why you should give Dollar Shave Club a try.

1. Everything Comes Right to the Door
That's right, no more forgetting to pick up new razors at the grocery store. All of your razor blades and any other items you might want are shipped directly to your house for free.

2. Minimal Packaging
Have you ever tried to open one of those plastic cases that razors come in when you buy they at the grocery store? I've cut my hand on one on more than one occasion. Dollar Shave Club ships their razor blades with minimal packaging and NO PLASTIC.

3. Bathroom Notes
Every shipment from Dollar Shave Club includes fun publication called Bathroom Minutes. Just what you need for reading in the bathroom.

4. Free Shipping on Extra Products
Not only do your monthly razors ship for free, but if you want to add any extras to your monthly box those items also ship for free. I love this feature because I can order my husband some of their awesome shave butter or shave lather and it will arrive with his regularly scheduled box.

5. You Only Buy What You Need
I love that you don't have to buy a new handle each month, but you can add one to your box at any time. Dollar Shave Club makes it easy to personalize your box each month.

I can't say enough good things about Dollar Shave Club, you can customize your type of blade, frequency of delivery and extra items you need. So what are you waiting for? Sign up today and give Dollar Shave Club a try. 

This post contains referral links for Dollar Shave Club. If you order through them, I get a small credit.

No comments: