9/21/15

Splurge vs Steal with thredUP


I have a confession.  I'm obsessed with a very specific dress from Lands End. It's called the Fit & Flare Dress and I bought one at full price (gasp) a while back on the recommendation of a friend. I love the material, and how well it fits. It was a home run for me, and that doesn't happen very often with online shopping. 

Once I decided I loved this dress I wanted more of them. More colors, more patterns, more. But who can afford to shell out $60 on a simple knit dress? This is when I turned to thredUP. What I love the most about shopping on thredUP is being able to search a specific brand, size, and even color. They make it so easy to narrow down and find what I want, I can tell in just minutes if they have what I'm looking for in stock.

After a little searching I found 3 of my favorite dresses for sale at thredUP. The best part, they were just a third of the price that I had paid when ordering directly from Lands End. So I got 3 for the price of 1! Here they are, all lined up in my closet. Can you tell which one was the splurge and which one was the steal?



No comments: