6/2/15

Shopping for Summer Essentials with thredUP


It's June and that means summer is in full swing here in Florida.  The kids are out of school at the end of the week and we're ready to play in the sun and water.  With 2 kids to outfit with swimwear I turn to thredUP for a wide selection of gently used bathing suits, cover ups, hats, flip flops, and so much more.


thredUP makes it easy to search not only by item, but also by color and size so that it's easy to find exactly what I'm looking for and exactly what the kids need.  My daughter actually loves searching with me and picking out items.

So if you're looking for some new threads for your little ones this summer, look no further than thredUP.  Their selection of high quality items is sure to please even the pickiest little swimmer.

If you've never ordered from thredUP before you can use my link (yes, it's a referral link) and get $10 off your first order.

No comments: