5/11/15

Finding Winter Deals in the Summer with thredUP



I love shopping for deals.  I mean love it.  One of my favorite ways to save money is to shop for seasonal clothes at the end of the season.  I try to stock up on bathing suits in October when they are on clearance and I shop for winter coats in May.  

Lucky for me thredUP makes it easy to shop for off season items any time of year.  Recently I picked up new jackets for the kids at 60%-70% off retail prices.  The coat I bought for Cole was even new with tags, and still marked over 60% off!  


thredUP makes it easy to search for winter wear on their site by simply using the sort function.  You can search for boys, girls or women's - outerwear - and then just look for the type of jacket you want.  In addition to coats, you can also pick up hats, gloves, tights, boots, and even more winter necessities at far below retail prices.  So what are you waiting for?  Get shopping those off season items and get ready to save.



No comments: