2/8/15

thredUP {Great Deals On Clothes & $10 for New Members}


Do you know about thredUP?  Well, not only is it one of my favorite places to shop, but it's also one of my favorite ways to earn money on clothes that the kids have outgrown.  Right now you can earn $10 towards a future thredUP purchase when you sign up through my link.  {Full disclosure - I'll earn $10 too}  



Even if you're not interested in shopping right now, I would recommend that you sign up and request a clean out bag.  I make sure that I always have 1 in the kids' closets so that as they outgrow clothes I can just pack them away to send in. 


This year thredUP has invited me to be part of their ambassador program.  I'm excited to share my love of thredUP and even some tips & tricks on keeping those closets organized.

No comments: